After considerable consideration it is with great regret that we have decided to cancel this year's conference. With the current pandemic restrictions still in place it would not be feasible.
We are currently discussing the possibility of holding other events later in the year once restrictions are eased so look for those to be posted as plans are finalized.
If you have any questions, thoughts or suggestions please feel free to reach out to the officers. It was voted tonight (June 17, 2020) to maintain the current officers until next year.
As always, stay safe.
Further Information will be posted soon.
Save the Date - CWFA Fire and EMS School with Hands on Training
Saturday September 12, 2020
Saturday September 19, 2020